Iron-On Patch Instructions (HOTFIX / Rhinestones)
A) Always iron on a hard, flat surface.
B) Steam from an iron is NOT required to attach rhinestones.
Instructions for applying
1. Remove backing paper and check your design to make sure that the rhinestones have not moved during transit.
2. Use tweezers to reposition rhinestones if need be.
3. Position the design onto your chosen garment. The sticky-side of the transfer paper should be facing down onto the fabric.
4. If you need to reposition, simply lift and reposition.
5. Set the iron to the heat setting that is suitable for your garment. DO NOT USE STEAM.
6. Most common setting is high.
7. Gently press the iron onto the design for a minimum of 25-40 seconds, applying heat evenly over the design.
8. Heavier fabrics such as denim might need more time under the iron and light fabrics such as thin cotton will need less time as well as heat.
9. Allow the area to cool until warm and then slowly remove the transfer paper.
10. Your design will stay in place if the heat was applied correctly.
© PatchWOW™ 2017